Browse directory by alphabet
Alphabetical Search 'M'
- Makiyama, Kozo
- Maleville, Christophe
- Mandrusiak, Gary
- Martin Horcajo, SaraSara Martin-Horcajo received her Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (UPM) in Madrid, Spain. She was with ISOM-UPM, where she was involved in the fabrication and electrical characterization of GaN based HEMTs. ...
- Martin, Trevor
- Mason, SarahSarah Mason obtained her undergraduate degree in physics from Michigan State University in 2006. She then went to the University of Denver and graduated with my PhD in physics in 2014. She also served in the US Army Reserves from 2004-2012.
- Mausolf, Karsten
- McClure, Mike
- McCormick, EricEric McCormick, Factory Controls Engineer, Qorvo Eric McCormick joined TriQuint Texas (now Qorvo) in 2010 as a Plasma Process Engineer as part of a TriQuint Oregon expansion project. In 2012 he was tasked with managing the installation...
- McGray, C
- McNulty, Michael
- Meitl, Matthew
- Metzger, AndreAndre G. Metzger received the B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the University of California at San Diego (UCSD), La Jolla, in 1995, 1996, and 2011 respectively. His doctorate dissertation, “An Electronic Equalization Technique...
- Meyer, DavidDr. Meyer graduated from The Pennsylvania State University in 2008 with a Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering and immediately joined NRL under the Karles Fellowship program. In 2014, he was promoted to head of the Wide Bandgap Materials and ...
- Middleton, Jeremy
- Miller, MonteMonte Miller is currently compound semiconductor design manager and responsible for GaN development for NXP’s RF group. Monte has over 30 years of experience in design, characterization and modeling, product and business development using GaAs (HBT, ...
- Mishima, Tomoyoshi
- Moens, Peter
- Moereke, JaninaJanina Moereke completed an MSci in physics with industrial experience in 2010 at the University of Bristol, UK. She then went on to obtain her PhD on AlGaN/GaN HEMT reliability at the Center of Device Thermography and Reliability also in Bristol, UK, in...
- Mohata, DheerajDheeraj Mohata is a senior device engineer in the device and technology development group at Qorvo Inc., Greensboro, NC. Prior to joining Qorvo, Dheeraj received his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the Pennsylvania State University, University Park,...
- Mongia, R.K.
- Makiyama, Kozo